Acai Berry Ice Cream2017-01-24
- Yield : 1
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 15m
Acai Berry Ice Cream
(Requires an Ice Cream maker)
A tremendously tasty way of using acai berry, after all who doesn’t like ice cream?
Adding acai berry into food can make those well earned treats such as Ice Cream, a little healthier.
You will need:
– 1-2 scoops of Acai Berry
– 2/3 cup of sugar or sugar substitute
– 1/2 cup of corn syrup
– 6 tablespoons of lemon or lime juice
– Place the ingredients into a blender
– Blend the ingredients until they are mixed
– Pour the mix into your ice cream maker
– Turn the ice cream maker on and enjoy your Acai Berry Ice Cream.
You can now enjoy your Ice Cream with the healthy benefits of antioxidents and nutrients that are found within Acai Berry.