Acai Berry Pancake
- 1 1/2 cups of Whole Wheat Flour
- 3 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups of Milk
- 1 Egg
- 3 Tbsp. of melted Butter
- Dried Berries (We used the Dried Berry Mix from our Holiday Box) – about 1/2 cup
- Acai Dessert Spread for the Top – We got ours fromTry The World
- Mix together your flour, sugar, salt, cinnamon, and baking powder together in a bowl.
- Stir the milk, vanilla, and egg together in a separate container.
- Make a little well in the middle of your dry mix, then add the egg & milk mixture.
- Wisk together your ingredients until its consistent.
- Add the dried berries last. It’s ok if it’s a little lumpy & thick. The important thing is that everything’s mixed thoroughly.
- Prepare your skillet with just a little bit of oil or cooking spray.
- Heat your pan to about medium heat then use a ladle to ladle your pancake mix in the skillet.
- Let it cook for about 30 secs to 1 min. Then flip, and repeat until both sides are done.
- Usually a good rule is to wait until your batter starts to “bubble” on the first side, then it’s time to flip it for sure.
- If you’re using whole wheat flour like us, don’t be alarmed if your pancakes are a little darker. Some of it is because of the flour. They won’t look quite the same as ones made with regular mix, or all purpose flour.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe
Easy Smoothie Recipes – Acai Berry Smoothie
An Acai Bowl Is Like a Smoothie You Eat With a Spoon
Acai Berry Smoothie Topper
Winter chia pudding with sour cherries and blueberries
Chocolate Chia Seed Superfood Pudding