Mega Antioxidant Smoothie Bowl2016-12-02
- Yield : 1
- Servings : 1
- Prep Time : 15m
Mega Antioxidant Smoothie Bowl
- 1 large frozen banana, peeled
- ¾ cup frozen raspberries
- ½ cup blueberries
- 1 tsp acai berry powder
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (optional, I used Vega Performance Protein)
- 1 tsp maca root powder (optional)
- ½ cup water (use 1 cup if you’re also adding protein powder)
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- extra fruit and toasted coconut, to garnish
- Place all ingredients except chia seeds in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Stir in the chia seeds
- Allow the mixture to sit for about 5 minutes. This will allow the chia seeds to absorb some of the water and make the smoothie thicker.
- Blend one more time, then pour it into two bowls.
- Top with fruit of choice and toasted coconut if desired