Winter chia pudding with sour cherries and blueberries
- 1 cup walnuts (or your favourite nuts)
- 3 cups water
- handful dry sour cherries
- handful goji berries
- 1 TBSP acai powder (optional)
- 1 Medjool date
- chia seeds – for every 1.5 cups milk obtained, add 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 spent vanilla bean pod (even if it doesn’t have seeds anymore, it will impart a wonderful vanilla flavour to the pudding) or a pinch of vanilla seeds
- to serve: your favourite yoghurt and blueberries, lots of them
- Add the walnuts and water to a blender and blitz for 1 minute until you have a frothy, milky mixture.
- Strain the milk and return it to the blender. Place the leftover nut pulp in a freezer safe small container and store it in the freezer. You can use it to make light and moist raw macaroons.
- Add the sour cherries, goji berries, acai and Medjool date to the milk and blitz for few seconds.
- Pour your spiced walnut milk into a large jar and add the chia seeds. Place the lid and give it a good shake to make sure those tiny chia seeds are evenly spread out.
- Add the vanilla bean to the jar as well, cover and place in the fridge overnight.
- If using frozen blueberries, add some to a bowl, cover and leave in the fridge overnight to have them ready next day.
- Serve with your favourite yogurt and lots of blueberries.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe
Easy Smoothie Recipes – Acai Berry Smoothie
An Acai Bowl Is Like a Smoothie You Eat With a Spoon
Acai Berry Pancake
Acai Berry Smoothie Topper
Chocolate Chia Seed Superfood Pudding