Acai Berry Bowl Recipe2017-02-08
- Yield : 1
- Servings : 1
- Prep Time : 15m
Acai Berry: A simple and yummy breakfast bowl recipe option packed with antioxidants.
- 7 ounces frozen acai puree
- 1 cup strawberries, divided
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup granola
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- Break the frozen acai up into large chunks while still in the packaging.
- Remove from packaging, and place frozen acai
- chunks, 3/4 cup of strawberries and banana in a food processor.
- Transfer blended mixture to serving bowls.
- Sprinkle with granola, strawberries and blueberries.