ACAI BERRY SMOOTHIE BOWL2017-02-02
- Yield : 1
- Servings : 1
- Prep Time : 15m
ACAI BERRY SMOOTHIE BOWL
ACAI BERRY SMOOTHIE BOWL INGREDIENTS
- 1 packet of frozen organic acai berry pulp
- 2 heaping handfuls of organic spinach
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ cup coconut milk, unsweetened
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds (soaked for at least 20 minutes in some of the coconut milk)
- dash of cinnamon
- ice as needed to thicken
- Simply add all ingredients into your Vitamix or high speed blender until thick and creamy.
- The texture should be very thick, if too thick then add more almond or coconut milk.
- If you stick a spoon into the mixture the mixture should be able to be thick enough to stay on the spoon, if not add ice or more frozen bananas.
- Eat after making.
Lower calorie/lower sugar // use less banana or add frozen raspberries instead
Higher protein // add protein powder of choice (I like sunwarrior, vega, etc.)