Acai Berry Smoothie Bowl2016-04-05
Ingredients for Acai Berry Smoothie Bowl:
• 1 packet of frozen organic acai berry pulp
• 2 heaping handfuls of organic spinach
• 1 frozen banana
• ½ cup coconut milk, unsweetened
• 2 tablespoons of chia seeds (soaked for at least 20 minutes in some of the coconut milk)
• dash of cinnamon
• ice as needed to thicken
Method for Acai Berry Smoothie Bowl:
1. Simply add all ingredients into your blender until thick and creamy.
2. The texture should be very thick, if too thick then add more almond or coconut milk.
3. If you stick a spoon into the mixture the mixture should be able to be thick enough to stay on the spoon, if not add ice or more frozen bananas.
4. Eat after making.