BANANA CACAO AVOCADO ACAI BOWL2016-12-23
- Yield : 1
- Servings : 1
- Prep Time : 5m
BANANA CACAO AVOCADO ACAI BOWL
INGREDIENTS BANANA CACAO AVOCADO ACAI BOWL
- 1 frozen unsweetened acai pack (100g)
- ½ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 large overripe frozen banana
- 1 pitted Medjool date
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- ¼ of an avocado
- Toppings: cacao nibs, unsweetened shredded coconut, sliced banana, granola
INSTRUCTIONS BANANA CACAO AVOCADO ACAI BOWL
- Break acai pack into fourths using a sharp knife. Place acai along with the rest of the ingredients (except toppings) in a high-speed blender or food processor and blend until smooth and creamy. If using a nutribullet, you will have to continuously shake it in order to blend properly since it is much thicker than a typical smoothie. Breaking the acai into smaller pieces will make it easier to blend.
- Top with desired toppings.
So now you want a big acai bowl, right? They’re basically really thick smoothies that you eat in a bowl with a spoon. We then top them with yummy superfoods like cacao nibs, coconut, goji berries, banana, and maybe even granola if we’re feeling frisky.
If you’re too lazy/busy to make this in the comfort of your own home, head on over to Alchemy Juice Bar + Cafe so I can make it for you!!