BANANA CACAO AVOCADO ACAI BOWL2016-03-22
INGREDIENTS FOR BANANA CACAO AVOCADO ACAI BOWL
- 1 frozen unsweetened acai pack (100g)
- ½ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 large overripe frozen banana
- 1 pitted Medjool date
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- ¼ of an avocado
- Toppings: cacao nibs, unsweetened shredded coconut, sliced banana, granola
Let’s move further towards BANANA CACAO AVOCADO ACAI BOWL !!
- Break acai pack into fourths using a sharp knife. Place acai along with the rest of the ingredients (except toppings) in a high-speed blender or food processor and blend until smooth and creamy. If using a nutribullet, you will have to continuously shake it in order to blend properly since it is much thicker than a typical smoothie. Breaking the acai into smaller pieces will make it easier to blend.
Top with desired toppings.