ACAI BERRY, BANANA AND PASSIONFRUIT GLUTEN FREE PANCAKES2016-04-05
INGREDIENTS FOR GLUTEN FREE PANCAKES
- 1 bag of Protein Pancake Mix
- Coconut oil to fry
- 1 egg, or vegan replacement
- Almond milk
- 1/4 Cup Apple Juice
- 1 Banana
- 1 frozen Acai Berry Smoothie pack (we used amazonia)
- 1 Passionfruit
INSTRUCTIONS FOR GLUTEN FREE PANCAKES
- Pre-heat non stick fry pan to medium heat.
- Pour 1/3 of the pancake bag (60g) into a medium mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk 1 egg (or vegan replacement) and almond milk until you reach desired consistency.
- Stir until well combined.
- Pour 4 pancakes onto the fry pan and cook for 2 minutes on each side, repeating until all are cooked.
- To prepare acai topping, place frozen acai along with 1/2 banana and apple juice in a blender. Blitz on high for 1 minute until combined.
- Cut the remaining half of the banana into slices and stack between each pancake.
- Top with acai and spoon out the passionfruit.
- Eat straight away before the acai melts as this could make them a tad soggy!