Coconut Acai Berry Bowl
- 2 frozen acai smoothie packs
- 1/3 cup non-dairy milk, used: almond milk (more as needed to blend)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (or substitute with more almond milk)
- 1 large frozen banana
- 1/4 cup frozen or fresh blueberries
- toppings: 1 tsp goji berries, 1 tsp cacao nibs, 1 tsp shredded coconut, splash of coconut milk, fresh blueberries, chopped nuts or raw jungle peanuts.
- First blend together the acai smoothie packs, liquid and frozen fruit. Blend the ingredients in a high speed blender until creamy, but still very thick and frosty. Add more non-dairy milk if needed to blend, but add slowly because you want your mixture as thick as possible.
- After your acai is thick, frosty and blended, spoon it out into a bowl. Tip: Use a chilled bowl to keep things frosty!
- Top it! Add the toppings in the recipe or add whatever you’d like! Fruit, nuts and seeds are all delicious acai bowl toppers. Serve with a spoon and enjoy right away.
- Enjoy Coconut Acai Berry Bowl.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe
MY GO-TO SMOOTHIE BOWL
Acai Berry Whipped Cream
Acai Berry Ice Cream
Acai Berry Milkshakes
Brazil Nut Butter