NO BAKE BLACKBERRY CHEESECAKE2016-03-24
- 2 graham crackers, crushed
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 6 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3 ounces real white chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream, divided use
- 6 ounces fresh blackberries
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- juice of half a lemon
- In a small bowl, combine the crushed graham crackers and melted butter. Pack this mixture into the bottom of two half pint glass jars. I used 7-ounce Weck jars in the photo.
- Next, in a clean bowl, add the chopped white chocolate and 1 tablespoon of the heavy cream.
- Heat the mixture on LOW in the microwave in 20-second pulses, stirring each time. When the mixture is fully melted, add the cream cheese and beat with a hand-held electric mixer on medium speed until combined.
- Divide the cheesecake mixture between the two jars. Cover and place in the fridge.
- Next, make the fresh blackberry sauce: combine all ingredients in a small saucepan. Stir over low heat until berries collapse and release their juices, about 10 minutes. Strain the mixture (or not, your choice), and let cool.
- Before serving, top the cheesecakes with the berry mixture. Whip the remaining 1/4 cup heavy cream, and swirl on top of each cheesecake to garnish. Garnish with fresh blackberries.