ROASTED CARROTS WITH GREMOLATA2016-03-22
Ingredients for ROASTED CARROTS WITH GREMOLATA:
- 2 bunches of organic carrots, washed + tops removed.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt, to taste
- Fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1 bunch flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 clove of garlic, finely minced
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Toss carrots with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper then line on large baking sheet.
- Place in oven and let roast for 20-25 minutes.
- While carrots are cooking chop, zest and mince parsley, lemon and garlic in a small bowl. Add sea salt or olive oil if desired.
- Remove carrots from oven and sprinkle gremolata on top.